Cccam pay server for just sly digital?

cocaine

Does anyone know of a pay server for just sly? Maybe this would cost less than standard servers? Also if anyone can pm me a good pay server I would be very grateful for any help.

Just setting up my system now, Triax 88c, with 3 LNBs (13e,16e & 28e) and a 1.1m Triax for 5e on a vertical pole I just set in concrete, and with a DM500 Clone box (As far as I know DM500 can only take 4 sats switched, if anyone knows better let me know).
I am located in Southern Ireland!

Does anyone know of a pay server for just sly? Maybe this would cost less than standard servers? Also if anyone can pm me a good pay server I would be very grateful for any help.

Just setting up my system now, Triax 88c, with 3 LNBs (13e,16e & 28e) and a 1.1m Triax for 5e on a vertical pole I just set in concrete, and with a DM500 Clone box (As far as I know DM500 can only take 4 sats switched, if anyone knows better let me know).
I am located in Southern Ireland!

pm me

hi

thinking of going down the road of satellite i use to know the cable boxes whats the easy box for satellite help and need info on cc sharing just lost job so wont pay sky anymore

get yourself

a motorised system and go on paid server or share your own card they even sell the box set up nowa days all you have to do is put your sly card in and open some ports and away you go.

mate im trying to stopping paying sky is their other stations the sky box can pick up off other satellites like free movies in english and the football

Back