Cccam zgemma star s

eits1000

Hi guys I'm a bit stuck! I have been using a dreambox 500s for 6 years which was set up for me. I'm now waiting for delivery of a new zgemma star s flashed with vix and am wondering what to do regards to cccam file? Do I need to get this file from somewhere and put onto the box? If so, via DCC? where can I find this file if so? Can I get it from my dream box and copy it across to new box? Is there a simple tutorial anywhere? Any help gratefully received.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm a bit stuck! I have been using a dreambox 500s for 6 years which was set up for me. I'm now waiting for delivery of a new zgemma star s flashed with vix and am wondering what to do regards to cccam file? Do I need to get this file from somewhere and put onto the box? If so, via DCC? where can I find this file if so? Can I get it from my dream box and copy it across to new box? Is there a simple tutorial anywhere? Any help gratefully received.

I think with vix its in usr/keys/ cccamcfg

I see a cccam file by going to var/etc, but my question is, when I get the new zgemma box, will it be there already or will I need to put this file in there?

If you use Sucmnsees vix image,all the cam files are there,All you need to do is replace the sample line with your server details and DCC or FILEZILLA it over

The box I'm buying is lreflashed with vix, I don't know if it's sucmnsee but should have the cccam on there anyway no?

Back