CCcam

Jaypb

Okay guys help needed for a thicko am I right in thinking with openatv 5.1 on a zgemma H1 that the CCcam.cfg folder goes into ..user ...then the c line ...goes into the var/etc folder and do I have to change my N to a C at the beginning of my line ...I've not used ATV before only vix and I put that in manually via tspanel not filezilla cheers j

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys so I could put my line into both cheers

Lol yes pal it's a bit confusing what c ..n ...user ...var ...keys ...etc ...lol

Lol yes pal it's a bit confusing what c ..n ...user ...var ...keys ...etc ...lol

when Ive added a Cline before, I went to etc, right clicked on the cccam cfg file, deleted all inside, pasted the Cline is, saved file, restarted cccam 2.30, job done

Yes I've seen this before pal but ...I've never had openatv before I'm on the vix ...which I put in manually so I don't have the CCcam.cfg folder ...I'll have to create one through notepad

Last edited:
If using a c line, best to run it using a Cccam setup and the line goes into the etc folder named CCcam.cfg.

I think your trying to put a cccam folder in usr/ keys if that is what you or trying to do you will also need to reconfig the mg_cfg file and use the mgcamd to run it.

so it would be easier to just put it in the etc folder and use a cccam.

Back