Change Channels

hdfills

i have my zgemma setup and its running very well but my bbc hd is irish so im getting irish news ect how do i change that too my area ... any help would be great thanks

Hi wrote this in another post

Menu

Service service searching

Auto bequest marker

Providers

I have freest no*

Sky Ireland yes

Sky Ireland Republic of Ireland sd

Sky Ireland generate main bouquet yes

Sky Ireland generate section bouquet no

All rest set to no till sky Ireland rescan every time yes*

Sky UK no*

sky UK sd yes*

Sky UK sd area your region

All rest yes

Prees back go to hide sections go down list tic all Ireland sections apart from sports .

Press back go to providers order set sky UK to top and Ireland bottom*

Press back start scan.

When u press epg you'll see another all channel at bottom of list that'll have satanta there.

Last edited:
thank you but i can not see where providers is im useing vix image .... also maybe a long shot but has anyone had issues using these box's wirelessly as i keep loosing my pay channels every 20 minutes or so :/

Are u using wifi adapter if so just buy some homeplugs about £25 from currys that's all I've done with mine and never have network problems

im useing a wireless dongle that works on the open box's .... all fine while working but they then stop working and work again after reboot ...

im useing a wireless dongle that works on the open box's .... all fine while working but they then stop working and work again after reboot ...
It's adviced not to use wife dongels due to connection problems like I said just use home plugs one goes into router and other goes into box no need to set up just plug and play.
I'll edit my first post to show you how to get to service providers.

thank you for your help and i think that will be they way too go ... i use network plugs on mine and have no issues but i have set a couple up for friends and there having the issues wirlessly

Back