Change from Irish to English

I'm new to this and not very technical my blade box shows adverts in Irish how can I change this the English and am I missing out on channels please HELP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it could be your server you get your lines from are on irish cards and show irish programmes, i would say if you had a uk provider you would get uk adverts but depends if he does extra irish channels also

I don't believe it's your line provider.
I run the same line on multiple boxes but the blade box always comes up with irish adverts and the other boxes uk adverts.
I believe it is the blade channel updates that do this.
I have tried multiple channel selections ie different regions and still the same.

Is the blade an enigma 2 box cacti? If so it is a problem with the abm set-up, most lines are now coming with Irish and UK on them on satellite (country locked for cable)

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I did do research and the blade box is the best in my view and got it through a friend gonna move to a different person to run my line when channels go off no point wen its still running fine

Wheelo...blade isn't an enigma 2 box according to my research and i have been unable to solve this issue so have given up.
This relates to the blade bm5000s i have only so not sure about the 8000 combo model.

agree not enigma 2 box,have a read on some off the old blade threads,unsure if blade do updated channel lists from their website,but thinking of his issue it might be irish card provider,anyone else from uk on irish provider can say?

Code:
http://www.blademedia.tv/bm7000ssupport.html

Last edited:
It's not a big problem as still getting channels but just didn't know if I get more on uk

Cactikid.....Blade online do update their channels list on a regular basis but the irish advert problem has been there for at least the last nine months.
I can watch the same channel side by side and watch one advert in irish and one in english at the same time !!!
That's why i believe it's the channel setting on box and not the line provider.

think autoscan pulls in 900+ channels in irl and should be the same in uk,but providers differ in channel lineup,like rte1 in irl =101 and bbc1 in uk=101 on better enigma2 boxes.

ahh setting on box thats handy .
blade is not too popular so unsure what it did/does;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know any good providers for wen my channels go off or can I not ask that in here

we have a requests in 2 parts of forum for lines.
sat section=sat lines
cable section =cable lines
post in there only reading first post.

Ok thanks like I've said its running at the min but service provider is stopping doing it so will have to go elsewhere when channels go off thanks both of you for your help

Try a scan of your own, the channels will not be in order, there may be two of the same channel one English one Irish (different TPs) take a note of the channel/TP you wish then add it to the blade list doing a manual scan.

You problem is you have pulled down a channel file maybe mine lol from Blade online which was done using the Irish version of that channel
My list has the RTE's first on the menu, as was pointed out above you can go into all channels and swap for the ones you want but if you
pull down the line again it will revert, also your line has nothing to do with the region of you channel line up.

Am I missing out on extra channels being on Irish version I'm not very technical as you can tell [emoji23][emoji23]I just about know how to turn it on and off

Back