Change of broadband

alcure

Hi all
If I cancel vm broadband and have no services of them will my cable go dead or will I be able to still connect to my zgemma and use bt
broadband. Hope this makes sense.
Cheers Alan

Normally the cable feed will stay live, but if they need
room in the cabinet in the street then you may get cut off
at some point.

Complain to them about your bill, they will normqally give you the same deal
as new customers if you tell them you want to leave.

Think i'm paying about £22 for the smallest BB and phone package
that way you won't get cut off.

That's expensive, they tend to creep up you bill over time
but each time I have threatened to leave I have gave them the bundle
I want off their website and said if I can't have it I'm off and they have always
prentended to go away and speek to somebody then gave me the deal :grin:

There 350 Mbps with phone is only £42, tell them your leaving if the don't price match with new customers.

Sorry for jumping in on this thread My mother in law had same problem she just wanted phone and broadband and was going to charge her a stupid amount something in the region of 50-55 pound the guy who she spoke to said if she took phone bb and just the freeview package at £5 I think it is she could have all 3 for about 30-40 pound

If your out of contract with vm always ask to be put through to retensions and haggle a deal with them and if possible always do it first thing in a morning when they have offers and loyalty discounts left because they are only permitted so many per day :(y):

We were paying them between £40 and £50 per month for phone (which we dont use), 200mb broadband, which is very good and the basic tv package, (which is a good selection of channels), its in the wifes name, so she has been trying to scrap the phone, but it works out even more expensive if you do that, crazy,, so in the end they offered her a discount bonus for 6 months, so the monthly bill should now be £30 to £35, we are not in a contract with them, so they tried to reel her into one, but she didn't bite, see what happens in 6 months when we go back on the phone to them.

My brothers went to £55 same as yours m8, keep on to them as he asked them to cancel and turn it off there and then, they decided to knock it down to £45 so keep on to them as they don't want to lose your custom m8.

Back