Change servers

Gibbo8504

Im using a zgemma star lc box to view vm trouble is some of channels freeze ive been told its a server problem is there anyway i cann retune to a server that wont freeze ?

Yes - purchase a line from another supplier. Take a few tests first and go with the best one.

Im a complete numpty with stuff like this how would i do that

Find the 'Cable' section on this forum, ask for a vermin line with 24 hour tests.
People will send you offers, prices etc by private message here.
You take one person up on the offer and copy a file they send you onto a USB stick and put it in your zgemma box to copy it to your box.
If you're happy with the line (ie less freezing) then you pay them to extend it to 6 months, 12 months or whatever.
If not, try another test line from someone else till one meets your expectations.
Job done!

A good provider will give you all the help in setting up you need, good luck!

Find the 'Cable' section on this forum, ask for a vermin line with 24 hour tests.
People will send you offers, prices etc by private message here.
You take one person up on the offer and copy a file they send you onto a USB stick and put it in your zgemma box to copy it to your box.
If you're happy with the line (ie less freezing) then you pay them to extend it to 6 months, 12 months or whatever.
If not, try another test line from someone else till one meets your expectations.
Job done!

A good provider will give you all the help in setting up you need, good luck!
Hhhmmmmm lol ill give it a go see gow i go on but i really am usless lol thanks for your reply

tbh I'm a bit crap myself and it's only through very helpful people that I've managed to scrape by. Like I say, a good provider will help you.

Back