Changing tuners

taylors

Hi I have a zgemma h2h and cannot change tuners, it has a sat and cable sub and both were working last night. Today its working on sat but I cannot change to the cable tuner. With thanks

Do you mean your virgin channels aren't working when select one or your actual tuner in service searching, tuner config isn't enabled anymore but won't budge???

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Have you checked your ABM providers are still sky and virgin and rescanned?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

You don't use Dsayers combined bouquets do you? You usually see VM bouquets and sky bouquets? If tuner enabled, abm vm provider enabled then you should see them if press t.v. and go down maybe to bottom? When you run abm do you see vm channels scanned and get no errors?

Last edited:
I have found away to get on to the cable server at last, If I go on reception list and click on cable, the cable list comes up press any channel and i am on the cable side. Must be an easier way but at least it works. Thanks very much for your input

Yes, I too find it a nuisance. If you hit the 'TV' button on your remote, you can then choose a folder that is for Virgin or Sky and then select a channel. That will change tuner for you but as you say it's a real faff. Would be far easier if you could just push one button on your remote to flick between sky tuner or Virgin tuner. Especially painful when a show starts recording and it knocks the channels off on you and you have to faff about just to get back to the channel you were watching. I like getting HD on Virgin but I think a dual tuner box would have been so much easier.

You can press epg it wil bring the bouquet your using keep pressing next till your in the vm bouquets. Ps if your using my image the vm bouquet is the last bouquet called all channels whilst in epg you can also press TV button and it will bring up the bouquet list.

Yes that can work but it's still quite a bit of a faff just to change tuner from sky to virgin and vice versa.
Wish could program a button on the remote so that one press flicks you on to the Sky tuner and another press flicks you back to the Virgin tuner.

Would also be much handier if when a recording starts - instead of simply knocking your viewing off, it would automatically flick you on to the other tuner, so you can continue watching tv without having to manually faff about changing tuner and finding the same channel that you were watching before the recording kicked in.

I agree pressing the red TV button will change the bouquets, but telling the Mrs that is greeted with, why cant I have something that just works:stupid:. She loves winding me up

Back