Channel 1 at start

Anyone else having an issue with the EPG not showing channel 1 at start even though the option is set to yes in setting? Im running wooshbuild v5 with slyk-1-HD skin.

Even when I do a fresh install with basebuild it doesn't seem to work. It just goes to the part of the EPG I watched last. I've installed all updates & same results. Does the same on 3 boxes I've setup. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Think I remember it bring mentioned before and the conclusion was openatv broke something and its not been fixed yet

Same as not being able to to change volume on non premium channels then? OpenATV broke it.

Will I have to do a backup of settings before then a restore after if I was to upgrade to ATV6?

Think when I went from ATV 5.3 to ATV 6 I didn't restore a settings backup.
If you install ATV 6 you will need to set it all up from scratch, dangerous has a guide in the general satellite section on how to setup from scratch

I've just upgraded from ATV5.3 to ATV6 and resetup everything and also having the same issue. Have Start Mode set to Channel1 but it just returns to the last service.

Last edited:
Anybody know roughly how long ATV take to patch things? This channel 1 at start is driving both me and my Mrs insane.

Both atv 6 and 5.3.

The issue is that both 5.3 and 6.0 use different code for channel 1 at startup

Both atv 6 and 5.3.

The issue is that both 5.3 and 6.0 use different code for channel 1 at startup

I've just loaded Chabs epgselections.py and it's still doing it under atv 6.

I'm sure before updating to atv6 I was running 5.3 and the Channel1 worked absolutely fine.

Now I can't get it to work using either SkyNew or Slyk1 on ATV 6.

Back