Channel help (abm)

makey

Hi looking for little help with my box h2h.
Have both cable and sky running both working, but on sky side when the channels went off recently.
i rescanned (setup,service searching,autoscan) and found most in the new scan folder at bottom of the sky bouquets and put them into right bouquets.
But now most of all channels have moved and will take forever replacing old with new.
is there any other way to update sky channel so they are back into right bouquets .
or is it just a case of going to last scanned folder now to search for the channel required.
thanks

Hi looking for little help with my box h2h.
Have both cable and sky running both working, but on sky side when the channels went off recently.
i rescanned (setup,service searching,autoscan) and found most in the new scan folder at bottom of the sky bouquets and put them into right bouquets.
But now most of all channels have moved and will take forever replacing old with new.
is there any other way to update sky channel so they are back into right bouquets .
or is it just a case of going to last scanned folder now to search for the channel required.
thanks
No short way, however you can prevent them from going back into the original bouquets after moving them by turning run ABM every early morning off

Back