Channel importer help

Janso

TK Veteran
So, I set this up by myself a few months ago and it's been spot on, so much so that I've not actually touched it since I set it up. Thing is, I managed to cock up my Solo2 today (and no I have no backup sadly) so I've had to flash a fresh image onto it. I can't seem to get the channels that aren't fed through my satellite feed to work.

I'm fairly sure when I had it working I had both tuners turned to unconfigured, but I've tried this and it's giving me the same result. The bouquets are downloading etc, but the channels are not playing.

There’s a channel importer plugin that basically lets you stream to another receiver. So I’ve got a cable box downstairs and using the spare tuner to watch the cable channels on the Solo2 upstairs across my home network. Only thing is, it isn’t working at the moment on my setup and I can’t remember how I had it before today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahh yes client mode to import channels from another box to that box leaving that box with no use of tuners or epg

Well you do have use of EPG on the client box as it pulls the bouquets across from the host along with EPG. It's basically as if the box had its own tuner (well, cable tuner for me) - except you can't record.

Like I say, no problem using this until today as I had to start from scratch and I have no idea how I got it working before.

what box did you reflash?
has the IP of feed box changed?
have you got the correct IP in client box?

The client. No it hasn’t, and yes I have.

I’ve just sussed it, will post a photo of my settings in the morning in case it might help someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yjtLKbE

yjtLKbE

This is my working settings for anyone struggling.

Attachments

• ci.png
    ci.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 87
Back