channel list connection problem

Hi just got my blade box today,really pleased looks really good, i have got a far as downloading both the latest software and csline, i am now trying to load up the channel listings using the blade online feature but keep getting connection fail?!

anybody had this problem before?

thanks
scott

thanks for the reply, its not the same problem im trying to use the blade online feature but it wont connect,hopefully someone has had this before

no probs, will leave it to the experts so lol, someone will sort yeh (y)

try re booting your box and modem
Go to MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > BLADE ONLINE and you will see a list of many different satellites and channel files. Simply select the one you want and press OK to download it. When asked, select NORMAL

i have re-cycled the power to my box but not my modem,will try it tomorrow i have been given a firmware download via a email from another forum could this be a problem?

thanks

Scotty, dont forget to use our thanks/like buttons under the members post as we delete posts with "thanks, cheers" etc.

Also, infractions are handed out.

Last edited:
just got a bm7000s this morning, having problems connecting to blademedia server also, tried rebooting box and router but no luck. going to try and reflash firmware to see if that fixes it. anybody have any ideas?

same here not able to visit blademedia server just get connection failed I can add lines though so I guess my connection is solid

Blade online feature certainly wasn't working earlier on this week for me.

I have just looked again and can confirm that Blade online is now back working ok from the menu settings.

I did not have to reboot my Blade box or router so I presume this was a temporary problem with the Blade online/servers themselves.

sometimes the blade online goes down happens to the best of us ;) if you still have csline connection chances are blade online is temp down.

yep I can get it now ~ although is there any point me using it as I already have put all my channels in order/groups

Back