CHANNEL MISSING

mial

Hi got h2h box cant get sly sports 5 hd or sd on cable side I know I cant get it on sly side but don't know why I cant on cable in all channel have 5 sly sports hd and 4 sd none of them work ,,changed image wooshbuild sucnsee openpli nothing deleted all bouquets and rescan 4 times can anyone help can I put it in manually if so how please thanks

Do you mean sly sports is not in the epg? Or is the channel black?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

There more than just rescanning required to get all the channels working! Like your net ID for VM. Retarting softcam. There are a few things you need to do before everything will work as wooshbuild won't automatically config your local area for you.

There more than just rescanning required to get all the channels working! Like your net ID for VM. Retarting softcam. There are a few things you need to do before everything will work as wooshbuild won't automatically config your local area for you.

Yes i know that, easier to go step by step incase he asks how to multiple questions

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sly sports channel 5 is missing got all other channels done all the above when I go to channel 5 sly sports get channel display on bottom of screen and then screen goes black or blank

Back