channel name changes

baz2011uk

when the likes for example sky movies robots changes its name to say sky movies greats why do i never see the change in name as it never changes all the time over xmas my movie channels did change to reflect the xmas movies my ABM is set to scan each morning
if it helps i am using openvix on a duo2 with VM

i am correct that the name change is via ABM? or am i doing the wrong thing

cheers

It should be changing the name on the same day sky changes it or the following day if abm has ran before the change

My ABM updated sky robots on my sky bouquet but not my virgin one. I had to delete bouquets, do an automatic scan, grab a cuppa then rerun bouquets and sorted

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

If it showed fine on Sat and not on cable it could have been virgin didn't change the name till after you ran abm

Just set it up for a 3am daily scan but also deleted my boutique and done a fresh re scan but no changes as still have sky movies Oscars

well have it set as a 3am scan and also ran again not so long ago and the movies oscars is still showing where it should be movies grates i also delete the bouquets and done an auto scan follow by an ABM scan and no changes
am i missing somthink as it used to change ok

just did a power cycle rather than a restart and its all working now named was changed
anyone know why it may of took a power cycle tho

its on a duo2 with openvix 3.2

Back