HD51 4K Channel Name Display on front panel

Phil99z

Hi all,

Just got my Mut@nt HD51 today installed a spare 250gb HD and also just installed Wooshbuild complete with my IPTV provider details etc and all is going well - I love it. Absolutely night and the difference between this and the old Zgemma H2S I had as the speed of this thing is amazingly quick.

One thing is I would like the front display to display at all times the channel I am watching. It pops up for a brief second the channel then it reverts to the time. Been through the settings and all it seems to allow me to do is either display the time or the channel number (not the name). Anyone help with this?

Thanks

Apologies, just checked my set up and there is no option to show the channel name. Had a quick search on the internet, but nothing jumps out immediately. I'll keep looking and will come back to you if I find anything.

Apologies, just checked my set up and there is no option to show the channel name. Had a quick search on the internet, but nothing jumps out immediately. I'll keep looking and will come back to you if I find anything.

cheers mate.

Use openvix image and install sly skin that box supports openvix I run a mutant hd51 myself not saying woosh isn't any good though

Hi, I had a prolem with my front panel when I installed Infinty - on Willos advice I removed an ATV pre installed plugin called vfdcontrol, restarted GUI and I had channel name permannetly on the front. Try that.

Hi, I had a prolem with my front panel when I installed Infinty - on Willos advice I removed an ATV pre installed plugin called vfdcontrol, restarted GUI and I had channel name permannetly on the front. Try that.

Hi mate, huge thanks for this. Went through the installed plugins and found VFDControl as you stated - deleted it, reboot and as you said channel name permanently on the front panel! Awesome! Thanks again for this.

Back