Channel numbering ???

bazzg

Hi Guys I have a Xtrend ET9500 and have sorted my fav channels out in order i want IE: BBC1/BBC2/ITV/SKY LIVING etc but i would like to put number before them especially for easy changing of channel but i have tried always to do this with no success any one any ideas or know how to do this please help

Go to plugins download plugins extentions download autobouqete e2 once setup you can disable autobouqete marker updates

Have you downloaded it? It should show in the main menu or service searching I can't remember I haven't used it for a while

In single EPG the program no is shown on the left of channel name which is nwhat i want but can not no way manage to do the same for the main EPG which shows more channels i have managed to list 10 programs on one page when i open EPG but no numbers what do i do PLEASE HELP

You should have 2 list of bouquets one from autobouqete marker and another from autobouqete e2 scroll down till you see them

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 PM ----------

Once your happy with autobouquets e2 go to autobouqete marker, hide section and tick all the autobouqete marker bouquets then configure disable updates then start scan

Thanks did all this but only works on all channels and entertainment gives no's and name but still won't show no's on fav channel only name still stuck ???

Sorry miss read your original post and haven't seen this till now I wouldn't have known I assumed favourite channels would have been assigned numbers so I'm glad you got it sorted

Back