channels blank

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi sky 1 and sky living are not showing but other channels are i tried new scan and cross epg but still same anyone else having same problem or know how to fix? thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 AM ----------

I have looked in other forums and noticed frequencies have changed

same :( i thought this new box was meant to put an end to all the worries about missing channels and automatically update

After auto scan it's only sky 1 not showing I did try manual scan but it's showing a new folder in epg how do I delete it because it shows all channels in random order and hd

i deleted bouqets, then done the lonnnnnng full channel scan, then remade the bouqets and now everything is back how it should be :grin:

I had the same problem last night, to resolve i done this:

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
Start scan

Menu
setup
crossepg
download now

Then hold remote power button and select restart.

Takes a wee while but it worked!

some of my channels have done this, im not all clued up on this box as only had few days but for example 106 107 303, few others, blank channels im sure they was there before

I ain't got a clue what's going on when I press epg and go to all channels down at bottom of list witch is irland sky 1 is ok channel number 2643

mate it took me like an hour of messing around..at one point i had all these random channels all over the place.... i was just hitting the standby button and thats where i was going wrong... i had to go into the menu and restart , then it was fine... strange though i thought a new reflash would have deffo fixed it :/

Is there a way to change channels on here so I can take sky 1 and Atlantic out of irland and put it in all channels and entertainment or swap channel numbers over

i dont think its as easy as doing it with the skyboxes... i was trying to move bbchd and effed it right up... ive only had mine a week so dont know tbh but im sure at some point one of the other guys will be in who know what theyre doing

i just want to be able to reset my box to how i got it without losing my gift, i was told if i do a factory reset i will lose my gift

When is your box set to scan?

as when it does its daily scan it will set channels up as normal with there new frequencies just go into that and change the scan time to something close to the actual time and then change back one its done a full re-scan

I did that already I've managed to move channels from irland to my list I went to all channels at bottom of list selected any channel than pressed down then I lighted sky pressed menu then selected add service to bouquet and selected all channels and did same with sky Atlantic. Now their thirst 2 channels on all but right order in entertainment. P's sorry about poor spelling

Last edited:
mine was set to do the scans at 5 in the morning...but when i woke up the channels were still off :(

@fatman, this is just a thought, might be a better way..... why dont you use your ftp software to connect to your box, find you cfg file with your gift on and right click download.... save it to your computer, and then just reupload it to your box when you reflashed.... although, its always a good idea to have your line info backed up somewhere.

Back