channels blank

nah mate, sky one and living were off when i went to bed... i left my box on thinking it would update..not to worry though..mines ok now just not hundred percent sure how i managed it lol

i just want to be able to reset my box to how i got it without losing my gift, i was told if i do a factory reset i will lose my gift

If using vix don't reset box just re flash image and reset or flashing new image will lose your gift just do as justblaze said

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

Have u noticed sky sports box office in sports section it's nice of sky putting it there it saves me time going trough every box office channel

I cannot get any sky box office on my new zgemma s2 ..got a usb in the back and ive rebooted ..Help please

You won't get box office working....maybe if you're lucky your line provider may provide specials (eg a boxing match) but that's as good as you're going to get.

Most servers Dont supply the sky box channels as it would be very expensive to do so That is why they supply the PPV (boxing ,Wrestliing)

If you are talking about box office films then that is down to the provider. If you are talking about box office events then it will be in sports bouquet

Check you don't already have it listed - channle 491 & 492

If not then go to
Menu
Service Searching
Autobouquetsmaker
and then scan (will take around 15mins or so)

Then restart zgemma

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ----------

Sorry bud - went a step too far lol

Try
Menu
Setup
Service Searching
Automatic Scan

reatart box

I had the same problem last night, to resolve i done this:

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
Start scan

Menu
setup
crossepg
download now

Then hold remote power button and select restart.

Takes a wee while but it worked!

i had this exact problem after my new WooshBuild, and this method above solved it!

Hasn't worked for me :(

Hi, been reading through this thread as I have the same problem, only a couple of channel listings showing on epg. I've tried everything above but when I tried the autobouquetsmaker it didn't do anything & then came up with the error :- Timeout for tuner lock.
The same thing happened for the crossepg, it said downloader started but after a few seconds the same error message as above came up :(

I tried the crossepg download but it came up with that timeout error, is there something else I need to do before starting the download?

Cables? Should there be more than 1 from the lnb? Sorry, I've only had the box a couple of days & im really struggling to get it going properly
The one cable I have connected to the box is in the port marked lnb to the right of the port marked loop out

i done everything but my channels its dead what to do and if provider pix by any chance how can i have or backup it coz if its heppand again so i'll recover it. thanks

I have a problem where from standby i have no channels or overnight untill i turn off on back then on again it counts to 99 then all okay its making my head spin

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ----------

I have a problem where from standby i have no channels or overnight untill i turn off on back then on again it counts to 99 then all okay its making my head spin

Back