setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
Start scan

Menu
setup
crossepg
download now

Then hold remote power button and select restart.

Takes a wee while but it worked!
hi, have same problem, (not listing sky channels, only freeview channels) tried all the above, but when it gets to parsing (something) it just shows 0 of 0 for around 30 seconds then goes back to setup menu , reboot system but still no channel listings, in fact second time it lost all listings lol but in my defence i am a total non tech dimlo :)

Parsing is your EPG. Check provider isn't Rytec as there a problem just now. Use OpenTV. Also make sure a swap file setup on your USB.

Is there a issue with the epg updates anything changed ? Done loads of boxes but just done yesterday and wont update epg daily just blank .....
re flashed ,and done all epg ,crossepg mount hard drive etc stuff but still fails any info if anything has changed and how to rectify ?

You're probably right then. Go into CrossEPG and look in OpenTV providers and see if uk 28.2e is ticked. You must have another issue then. Try downloading it manually too and see if any error messages? EPG set to USB? Swap file created?

You're probably right then. Go into CrossEPG and look in OpenTV providers and see if uk 28.2e is ticked. You must have another issue then. Try downloading it manually too and see if any error messages? EPG set to USB? Swap file created?
when i try download now box crashes ????Any ideas

Iv Zgemma on wooshbuild v5 but couple of the channels arent working i assume frequency change from sky its not a line issue Iv same provider on openbox and works fine Iv tried re scanning channels but nothing. Any ideas?

I've got a similar problem on ZGemma S2, just some channels not working (SS News, Sly Atlantic and a few others) but the majority of premium channels are working fine so nothing wrong with the line or anything. Tried deleting bouquets, full channel scan, regenerated bouquets, restarted box, etc. etc. but still the same few channels aren't working. It's showing full signal and everything but still no joy. I'd be grateful if anyone has any other suggestions. Cheers

Just go to Sky Sports News, or Sky Sports 4, press UP arrow so you get the EPG and then press the red button, scroll to another frequency in the list that works - this wont work with Sky Atlantic or Eurosport as there are no alternaives in the list.

From what I have read ... the missing channels are gone forever and, unless they have alternatives ( eg Atlantic doesn't work but Atlantic+1 does or as per Challenger's post ) then you won't be able to watch those again.

Back