Channels freezing on vu+ zero

superfan

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.
I've been having problems lately with channels freezing on my vu+ zero, FTA channels are fine.
My provider says everything at his end is fine and in fairness I believe him cos I've never had any issues with him up to now.
Would anyone know what the issue might be?
I'm using the black hole image and MgCamd_1.38 and virgin media Ireland (formerly UPC) is my internet provider.

Try a test line first

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ----------

What image are you using? I use Vix on that box and sometimes my channels are blank after a restart on the box. Did you try to re-start the mgcam software?

Try a test line first

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 AM ----------

What image are you using? I use Vix on that box and sometimes my channels are blank after a restart on the box. Did you try to re-start the mgcam software?

I'm using the black hole image, that was installed on the box when I got it. Yeah I've restarted mgcam a few times but the problem is still there.
My provider told me to go in to the Ethernet settings on my box but I can't find any Ethernet settings anywhere.

Have you run an Autobouquet scan? If not run one and try, the channels have been freezing lately for some sat users, if its just started recently then run Autobouquets scan, and reboot box and router and see, if using homeplugs reboot them too.

Have you run an Autobouquet scan? If not run one and try, the channels have been freezing lately for some sat users, if its just started recently then run Autobouquets scan, and reboot box and router and see, if using homeplugs reboot them too.

Thanks mate I'll give that a try later.

Back