Channels Freezing, Unable to record via EXTPlAYER

MattCOLU

Hi looking for some help, I’ve searched the forum and haven’t found any resolutions.

I currently have a I55 box with open atv 6.2. I am running on IPTV (4097) via Xtream Editor. I am having troubles with some of the channels so looking to switch over to EXTPLAYER (5002) with service app which is running fine.

Only problem is I cannot record using this set up. Every-time I set a timer it says channel cannot be found.

Looking for a fix on the IPTV setting to prevent the channels stuttering or on the EXTPLAYER recording issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi looking for some help, I’ve searched the forum and haven’t found any resolutions.

I currently have a I55 box with open atv 6.2. I am running on IPTV (4097) via Xtream Editor. I am having troubles with some of the channels so looking to switch over to EXTPLAYER (5002) with service app which is running fine.

Only problem is I cannot record using this set up. Every-time I set a timer it says channel cannot be found.

Looking for a fix on the IPTV setting to prevent the channels stuttering or on the EXTPLAYER recording issue.

Thanks in advance.
On the 5002 your not able to record and there is no known fix yet mate

It just startes doing it on iptv so I changed over to 5002. But can’t record .
You could always try changing back which will allow you to record and see if it's still doing it as may be a provider issue or you could get a testline to rule an internal problem out

You could always try changing back which will allow you to record and see if it's still doing it as may be a provider issue or you could get a testline to rule an internal problem out
I am back on the iptv now. If it’s a privoder how to go about it?

Back