Channels Gone off

rhythmm

Got a little problem with my Zgemma H2H with WB 5.0 flashed on it.
All the cable channels inc. the free to air HD channels such as BBC one etc have gone off and are not clearing - so its stuck on a black screen.

Any ideas as to what could be potentially causing this?

cheers for the suggestions fellas, will give it a more thorough go tonight to see if I can pinpoint the problem.

I did unplug the cable line yesterday that was going into the box and re-connected it but that didnt fix the issue, alongside also refreshing the softcam and still no luck.

Yeah I have set up the tuners pal, and it was working fine for 2 months or so. Its just gone off all of a sudden whilst we were watching TV which is very odd. Might be a cable fault which I will have to look into.

On cable, there is no FTA HD channels - the only chanels you'll get is 1-5 SD versions without an active line.

if you have f-connectors that 'screw' on to the cable, check it hasn't come loose.

Checked everything. Rebooted router, changed F connector, deleted and re-scanned channels via ABM. Even the FTA 1-5 SD channels aren't clearing.
So at this point in time I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be.

Im in the same position as you! And I've been at this for a few weeks now but still no luck. Let me know if you get anything going. Thanks

If you have a genuine VM service (Internet) your feed will be ok, if you don't then there's a chance you've been disconnected.

If you have a genuine VM service (Internet) your feed will be ok, if you don't then there's a chance you've been disconnected.
My VM broadband works fine, and I looked at my splitter, all seems to be okay. I don't see anything damaged or loose

It will likely just be a simple setup / configuration issue then... there's probably steps you've skipped on the guide.

Got mine working finally. Re-flashed it with dsayers latest image and brought a new sub and its back up and running.
Your best bet would be to reflash the box or as mentioned above just check all your settings are correct and the tuners are enabled.

I am having the same problem, however I think the line which I purchased as been cut short, even though I paid for twelve months. I am only getting 1-5 SD. Can anyone recommend me to someone who can provide a good solid line which will actually last the duration I pay for?

Back