Channels gone

Got a test line and ftp via root, usr, keys . Still not showing in the softcam. Any ideas how I can get my line on. This only happened this morning

Will try that now grog

OK apparently it's the softcam that has become corrupt as a c line works. How do I solve this. Do I need to do a software update on the grog build

Last edited by a moderator:
go in menu and plugins should be able to uninstall the cam. then reinstall again from the plugins section or download from this site in downloads section

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

go in menu and plugins should be able to uninstall the cam. then reinstall again from the plugins section or download from this site in downloads section

Each time I've asked people to do this, it hasn't worked, removing and replacing a corrupted softcam appears to be a waste of time for some reason as the new one is the same.
I'm not even sure it's a corrupt softcam but changing from CWS To C or Newcamd line seems to do the trick

Hi all,

My channels don’t appear to be clearing - my provider has said there’s no issue with the line at their end - could this be an issue with my softcam as noted above? If so do I need to reinstall my line?

yesterday someone changed line format ie N line to C line and this worked for them

It was me. Seems there's an issue with mgcamd.list. yesterday i got a test c line and it worked fine. Tried my old mgcamd.list today and it still doesn't work. But the c line is working

It was me. Seems there's an issue with mgcamd.list. yesterday i got a test c line and it worked fine. Tried my old mgcamd.list today and it still doesn't work. But the c line is working

you are naming the file newcamd.list aren't you and not mgcamd.list?

try a test without another N line.

It could be the port for the N lines on the server your using which has a issue

Evening all,

Can I just confirm please is there an outage issue in Nottingham? Or is it more likely I have a server issue?

Thanks

Evening all,

Can I just confirm please is there an outage issue in Nottingham? Or is it more likely I have a server issue?

Thanks
I'm in the Nottingham Net ID area (00008) and not noticed any problems although all I have had on most of the night is FTA apart from a quick flick to sky1hd which was working fine

Vermin internet went off in 0008 mansfield area at 20.18pm for 18 mins and theres a problem loading the sky sports player on ios devices at min but i think its localised fault :(y):

Morning all,

Thanks for the replies Looks like it could be my server then, had the box down powered for a couple of days and now nothing. I'll request a test line and see what happens.

Thanks

Back