Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't mention which transponder SS4 cleared on, just Eurosport didn't on 12148, it's hard to tell who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't sorry,

You didn't mention which transponder SS4 cleared on, just Eurosport didn't on 12148, it's hard to tell who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't sorry,

This was posted a week ago on another thread, SSN added later.
Sat 28.2__TP12.148 (H) S/R 27500
Channels affected and where some may be picked up.
Sky Living+1__12.266 (H) S/R 27500
Fox+______Off
Sky Atlantic_+1 working
TCM_______+1 working
Eurosport.1_Off
Eurosport.2_Off
SS1_______12.110 (H) S/R 275.00
SS4_______11.914 (H) S/R 27500
SSN_______12.207 (H) S/R 27500, now down 05-04-17
ComedyXtra_11.141 (H) S/R 22000

If it clears for a short period would this suggest it's generating a new key every so many minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not one for commenting on other peoples posts as a rule but this one has really pissed me off when people are trying hard to sort out a fix there after another one as well
Quote "Keep up the good work and hopefully get this cracked and if not at least yous tried maybe find get HD back while looking intopatching this"

I mean

Sky sports 4 have gone for me as well as other channels which have been said.they will be some brain boffin out there working on a solution just got to give it time as a few have said after all its free.im woofbuild 4.1.[/QUOTe

Ss4 ROI IS OK

Not here to cause any confusion.
Currently ss4 is clearing on my box, had to press down and red button to show all. Where as previously when I done this the working ss4 channel was the 2nd down the list, now it is the first ss4 on the list that is clearing. Had it on for 10mins now no trouble.

It is mate someone reported they recorded it and it showed black screen after 73 minuets
Looking through the actual video in VLC, it stopped at the diva's match where most of the diva's are out off the ring.
cc625720e38f424cb178fe23abe9dc0a.png

Last edited:
Did you actually lose box office on vm?? I wondered why non of the other programs were on.. Just a black screen

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back