Channels not clearing, Ireland

Sirron

hi all
Just wondering if anyone has issue in Ireland. All my channels are not working. My broadband is perfect and the. Virgin tv channel is working.
I’m running a zgemma hh52tc. Wooshbuild.

When I go into softcam panel and do a scan on my mgcamd line I get “ no ECM info“
Does that mean that my line is down/off line
Thanks

This is a supplier issue in Ireland which is separate to the problems in the UK, my are channels are down since yesterday morning as well. We just have to wait and see so hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Mine are working perfectly well, so it would seem it is down to your specific supplier. Or of course your setup. It is not a VM Ireland problem.

Mine are working perfectly well, so it would seem it is down to your specific supplier. Or of course your setup. It is not a VM Ireland problem.
Correct, it's a supplier issue. Happened before as well but got sorted after a few days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apologies, I read it as "is it not a VM ireland problem."
Had a feeling it was my provider alright, bad form that he's not replying to emails or PM's.

Apologies, I read it as "is it not a VM ireland problem.".

In that case, ill forgive you LOL

You have to remember, these people have other lives too, with family, jobs, holidays, etc. They are not staring at servers all day, but if it goes a day, that is probably bad form. If you were supplied from here, let me know privately, and ill contact them on your behalf, and see if i can help.

mines fine, on two boxes. likely a supplier issue, VM Ireland providers are few, good ones rare, there was major issues with a large supplier earlier this year, no names mentioned, not from here. remember a lot of Irish vm providers are just resellers themselves no control over actual server

You have to remember, these people have other lives too, with family, jobs, holidays, etc. They are not staring at servers all day, but if it goes a day, that is probably bad form.
Yeah that's fine but a bit of communication from him would be nice.

Yeah that's fine but a bit of communication from him would be nice.
Thats exactly what i said, don't expect immediate response, however, if it goes a day, that is bad form.

If it is someone from here, let me know the details of when it went down and who the member is, and ill see what i can do for you.(by pm)

I have the same problem. No info from the line supplier. Down now for over a day and a half. Starting to get very annoying because my line has been super stable and I really want to continue using it.

yes i understand you are having line issues. but I was asking wheelo if those channels are clearing with sound, as we maybe experiencing similar problems to the UK

yes i understand you are having line issues. but I was asking wheelo if those channels are clearing with sound, as we maybe experiencing similar problems to the UK
None of the channels are working and no sound either. Only channel that is perfect is syfy HD.

I think it’s just a line provider issue. Seams to be only effecting people who got a line from the same person

Back