Sky news
Skyone
E4
MTV
TG4
Living
Discovery
Nick then comedy
something missing, cant remember, not going to the kitchen to turn on the TV LOL
attheraces?

Just got in from work and no picture on sky living hd and film4 hd.
Oscam is showing no matching reader found caid is 1850 not 1802
Looks like it's gone the way of UK to me

For anyone having problems with some hd channels with no sound. you need to use echanelizer to edit the audio PIDs.
change the info for each of the channels as follows an all should work with audio again. I think you have to turn auto scan off on ABM or it will just revert to the old settings each time it runs.

Sky Living HD, Video 274, Audio 386, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
E4 HD, Video 277, Audio 389, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
More4 HD, Video 278, Audio 390, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3
Film4 HD, Video 279, Audio 391, Video Type 1, Audio Type AC3

Tick the top 3 checkboxes under flags on each channel for this to work also.

Thanks works fine on client box.but on main box have to hold the audio button for a few seconds to get sound working.
Can live with that lol

Everything back working now. Hope it was just a blip. Must read up on this issue they are having across the water. Will it affect us in January, anyone know?
Thanks for all the help!

Everything back working now. Hope it was just a blip. Must read up on this issue they are having across the water. Will it affect us in January, anyone know?
Thanks for all the help!
As per jwigley & hedges2016 we now have the issues on E4, More4, Film4 and Sky Living all HD with the audio problem

As per jwigley & hedges2016 we now have the issues on E4, More4, Film4 and Sky Living all HD with the audio problem
If you have Phono leads try them to see if you can get sound on them.
Someone on a different forum says it works

If anyone with a H5 2TC happens to get the fix working (via e-Channelizer, or other method) can they let me know how you did it. I only know two people with this box, and the fix is not working for either of us.

Thanks.

If anyone with a H5 2TC happens to get the fix working (via e-Channelizer, or other method) can they let me know how you did it. I only know two people with this box, and the fix is not working for either of us.

Thanks.
Doesn't changing them to post 48 work? The fix shouldnt be box dependant so if someone has a fix for Ireland on another box it should work on other e2 boxes. Maybe log the issues on github saying its for Ireland and the channels effected https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/issues

At the moment only UK seems to be getting sorted but this is the first time I,ve seen reports for Ireland

Last edited:
I tried the fix on two boxes and it worked on my solo 2 with a cable tuner but not my h5.2tc both running openatv 6.1

Chris is the second person I know with the Box, I gave him the fix, and worked on one, and not on the other.
I had jwigley on teamviewer tried it to be sure I am not a total twit LOL

NO JOY!

Back