Channels not clearing, Ireland

if you're having trouble with the e-channelizer fix, not saving changes.Just edit & ok your changes, put enigma2 to sleep with telnet command init 4
now write the changes to the box, it should reboot & your audio return, if it doesn't, waken e2 with init 3

if you're having trouble with the e-channelizer fix, not saving changes.Just edit & ok your changes, put enigma2 to sleep with telnet command init 4
now write the changes to the box, it should reboot & your audio return, if it doesn't, waken e2 with init 3
Thanks, this did the trick. Now I have audio but it is out of sync with around half a second. Very annoying.

There is a plugin that allows you offset audio.

I think it's in extensions and its called something very obvious (audio offset I think)

Ince installed when watching a channel that is out of sync press audio on your remote followed by blue, and you can alter the offset.

(At least that is on a zgemma)

There is a plugin that allows you offset audio.

I think it's in extensions and its called something very obvious (audio offset I think)

Ince installed when watching a channel that is out of sync press audio on your remote followed by blue, and you can alter the offset.

(At least that is on a zgemma)
I tried with the extension audio sync. It did change a little bit but it seems that the scale on this tool is only up to 1000ms and that was still not enough. It is very out of sync so I guess I will skip these channels for now. Not a big deal anyway.

jthyme,teddybloat ,you might need to add the video pid in pcr also, I think it's the sly living one was out of sync, all should be good then, you should get all u need on the information/service screen

jthyme,teddybloat ,you might need to add the video pid in pcr also, I think it's the sly living one was out of sync, all should be good then, you should get all u need on the information/service screen
you are absolutely correct, put in video pid in pcr and now the sound is all synced perfectly. Thanks for your suggestions.

Has anyone tried the latest open atv 6.1 to see if the fix works here on mgcamd. I have sound on sky living and no picture E4, Film4 & More4. I haven't tried oscam yet. Rescanned box all channels clearing with audio. Well done to everyone in ATV, think they deserve a pint.

Last edited:
Back