Channels not clearing

Flexeh

Hi All

Woke up this morning and no channels.

I've emailed my provider who advised me to go into app settings andchange my mac addy to virtual, but I can't find the option to do that - the subject was a Xtream validation, so could it be they thought I was on iptv or something as I can't find it on the list.

Thy said then to reboot box as it may be the isp now blocking it due to the court ruling (mines bt) and I will need a VPN

I've gone to signal finder and found I have a signals.

Any further ideas guys?

It should be - just rebooted and in signal finder tuner B my SNR is 117 and AGC 9% with 50 fb

Not sure if that's right. Wondering if Virgins down in my area... can't tell as not a customer anymore...

If I know it's not down then next step would be a test line as my line has gone off previously

check on vm's website too see if there's any outages...although you usully have to log in to do that.
What area is it and I'll check for you?

Didn't know I check on VM as I'm not a customer so don't have a vm phone line.

It came back. Bit later... still having some problems now and again with channels freezing for a second of 2 every 10 secs or so

Would that be supplier? VM line or internet? Seems that my internet Speedtest is a steady 34mb

Didn't know I check on VM as I'm not a customer so don't have a vm phone line.

It came back. Bit later... still having some problems now and again with channels freezing for a second of 2 every 10 secs or so

Would that be supplier? VM line or internet? Seems that my internet Speedtest is a steady 34mb
Do FTA channels (1-5) also freeze?

If it's just the premium channels, then it's likely a line issue.

If it's also then FTA channels, then it's likely a signal issue or unrelated to the line.

Back