Channels not clearing...

dalim

Using zgemma H2H with VM line.

I've had this problem once before where channels stop clearing only BBC1 - Channel 5 work. The rest just show a black screen. Sometimes on the front of the box i see -00- displayed.

When it first happened i contacted my provider, they confirmed everything was ok on their end. The problem resolved itself after a few hours, without me doing anything.

Last night before the Europa League games, it happened again, i got fed up and went to bed, this morning the problem is still there. Contacted provider and waiting for a response.

Anybody else have this issue?

Only if there's an issue with internet or the line... check you have internet to the box, if so, it is more than likely the line.

Never take their word when a provider tells you everything is ok their end.

Internet is fine, did a network test on the box and its all good.

You're right, i shouldn't take their word for it. Last time it happened, it sorted itself out fairly quickly. Its been over 12 hours now... thinking i need a test line to eliminate provider as an issue.

Reactions: ste
you will find a provider will only usually admit to something being wrong if its gone off for all their customers, my virmin line seems to have issues usually around lunch time and stops a fair bit and as the day goes on it slowly gets better so I guess around lunch time loads of people watching it at the same time, or their server is a load of crap, but If I complain its usually my internet that is at fault or something my end is at fault, when my current line for virmin runs out I will be lookng elsewhere.

Back