Channels not clearing

Sirius

Hi having a few channels not clearing like box nation/sky-fi hd/greats hd tried the usual reboots box and router recanting channels etc any ideas,
H2s ipab all up to date ?

firstly, the H2s is a satellite box
all those channels are clearing fine here
haven you done a scan in autobouquetsmaker?

Yes tried all that last night just tried the other box and working ? I think I might have a bad connection maybe

It’s h2h my mistake, got box nation on after fiddling with the wires at the back but not the movie channel I’ll keep playing, I might need better f connectors ?

H2s is a sattalite box which I use and can't receive cable channels through it unless there's a USB tuner I think in box or the sat tuners replaced internally either @steptoe or @pabloescaban will correct me if I'm wrong box nation clearing fine for me on sat the HD channels your on about went when sly blocked HD channels are you sure it's cable and not sattalite you mean

It’s most defiantly cable we have cable broadband my dish is now redundant, all hd movies work fine apart from the 2 mentioned above and box nation was off but now on again, I’ll get better pre-made cables and post my result thanks for all comments

If your cable wire is even just a bit loose, then this will cause problems with your reception for certain channels, theres 1m and 2m cable with moulded on connectors available for a couple of quid on ebay and you would be best to use decent quality splitters also, screwfix is where you can get good quality on both, as well as ebay, but they would be a bit more expensive there.

You don't give your location,
But if you are local to someone they may be able to make you good quality cables.

I’m in south Manchester if there is anyone who can do that for me that would be awesome and I would pay you for your time and trouble, I have the screw on f type at the moment they do seem troublesome, thanks again

Got better leads on now but still no box nation channel I left the channel on and it took about 5 minutes and it cleared and came on about 10 seconds later it froze and now won’t clear again ?

Box Nation not clearing is more than likely to be line provider issue, as Bees said try a test from someone else.

Everything else is just spot on can watch the footy, movies and all doc channels don’t get it ?

Is it a channel you watch most of time or not? If not don't worry about it tbh or as been stated get a test just to see if that channel clears as may make it a bit more clearer if looking more like provider issue

Back