Channels numbered like sky on zgemma h2s

Have just loaded my zgemma h2s box with the latest whooshbuild everything was ok then looked at my epg and the channels are not numbered. Can anyone please help - how can i get them to be numbered like sky thanks for any help offered

If they are not numbered you have not used the correct WooshBuild for your H2S or have changed a setting somewhere.

As standard WooshBuild v3.03 for the H2S uses AutoBouquet E2 which is the plugin responsible for the EPG channel numbers. If you don't have them you may have accidentally turned them off whilst setting your region or you flashed the H2H image which doesn't have channel numbers on the EPG.

Press your green button from the full TV screen and look for AutoBouquet E2. If that is there, select it and then press the menu button. In the options you will see "Add C. number to name" This needs to be set to yes. If you don't see AutoBouquet E2 in the plugins screen you have installed the H2H version of WooshBuild which uses a different plugin with no channel numbers on the EPG.

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ----------

Before you scan with Autobouquets press menu and change settings:

Style number as standard with WooshBuild is Style 5.

You know the saying "Little pickers wear big knickers"

Well I want one I can use when settings get changed lol but can't think of one.

Back