Channels only with individual transponder scan

Hindsford

Hi. My zgemma on iPab 1.3.1 running on cable only, I had to have sat enabled or you would get no channels to work. I am now running 1.3.6 and had the same problem. Scan says over 400 channels but none work. If I manually scan each transponder frequency every thing works ok. I just can't get it to work automatically. Sadly the channels disappear overnight so can only be recovered doing manual scan. The settings now don't like sat enabled with no input. My appreciation for any suggestions.

Confused here. Are you scanning for cable channels. If so use auto bouquets maker. Have you input the correct net Id. If you haven’t got a satellite feed just disable the sat tuner.

I too am confused. could you try to explain once more.. all you should need to is a ABM scan as suggested with cable tuner enabled and net id in tuner and ABM

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for you replys. When I had iPab 1.3.1 I found that when you used auto bouquets maker on cable only it found all the channels but none displayed. I read on this forum an old thread that suggested also selecting sat in advanced bouquet maker providers. This worked but recently channels missing so line provider said I had to update image. I flashed 1.3.6 and find I still have similar problem that it says 400+ channels but none display. Screen just shows iPab image. I tried original fix but new software does not like sat selected with no signal. I found that in signal finder if I scanned say frequency 115 it found 3 channels and when I checked using epg they worked ok. I know I have correct area settings but I just can't get auto boutique to work. On 1.3.1 you had a manual scan and you could see the program list displayed as it scans. The latest version hasn't got that facility so when you populate database a bar appears at the bottom of screen then just says 404 channels found. If you manually scan every frequency in tuner configure B every channel works but I loose them overnight. Even tried 1.3.5

Hi running mgcamd with cws line. Not tried either of your suggestions. Tried wooshbuild but Oscar put me off. I just found something new. Box unplugged over night and 3 channels I scanned still working. Not sure if auto updates wipe channels when I left box in standbys. I actually have 2 boxes. Ones my sons running 1.3.1 .its mine I've updated so until I sort mine I'm reluctant to update his

this sounds like a softcam issue to me, have you tried a C line and used CCcam softcam to open it?

how do you know the provider's line is ok?

If all channels are up and running by the individual transponder scan does that not mean line ok. Is my problem not auto boutique maker. To complicate matters more I'm using same line on both boxes (only one plugged in at any one time) and the 1.3.1 works fine except for the missing channels. Latest image 1.3.6 cures that problem but just won't auto scan correctlly

your first thing to try would be a plain version of OpenATV
just flash with the basic image, and do nothing apart from use mg.cam and your line details
this will rule out a settings issue

if you dont have a sat feed you dont need to set it up.
ensure your cable feed is in correct port and tuner enabled correctly.
dont think if you have running abm and other bouquet maker in use is good, unclear what you have running?
when abm uses correct info they pull in those channels,so is yours current?
is your channel list going in your bouquets only as i have an all list to check .

Back