channels

Go vermin or iptv kid

My cable lines dead or I would go down that route I’ve set cable up for two friends
It's not dead just disconnected from supplier I plugged mine into box n got a line for ROI works fine just not same amount of channels get sly cheap and u can have bt n eir sports as vermin don't have em

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t understand so the Virmin cable still works ? If I get a test from a ROI supplier I’ll have cable

Got iptv not that keen it works ok and the not like before just went blank ?

Ya basicly

Im in Cork and mine is bn disconnecet for 15 or more yrs and got vermin as a back up to iptv

Norm they cut it off at base not like d old days outside house at cable junction ours all still work even d bro in lucan

Plug d cable into port in back of d tv and see how u go

I’ll run it in again tomorrow and plug it in this box bit late now

Let you know how it goes

Depending on where u r do a cable scan on ur box u should get rte and vergin test up free go to vermin cat on here for local freq and line details

Virgin network id n freq for dublin
If ur in cork iv posted all the freq u need here b4

In vom roi

VM ROI

Brotherbshould have 1 line left at 70we got 3 off ur manworks fine

Which

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171015-214246.png
    Screenshot_20171015-214246.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Ya i know i mist a few spaces rushing last night

My Brother should have 1 line left he bought 3 at €70 off yer man and they work fine over here

Me and a friend made a key for the box at the end of the street, had a quick look in and there are cables just wound up mine will be one of them probably, we haven’t had virgin for about 10 years +

They just screw on two second job if I new which cable is mine

Me and a friend made a key for the box at the end of the street, had a quick look in and there are cables just wound up mine will be one of them probably, we haven’t had virgin for about 10 years +
In 2 minutes bloody he'll that was fast
There's usually stickers with house numbers on each cable... the one in my street does anyway

get a signal genny and stick it on your end of the cable, then wave the finder round in the box until you find yours, :grin:
jobsagoodun

Back