cheap cable dual tuner boxes

swampy47

Hello friends,
I'm setting a box up for a mate on cable - he wants to watch and record different channels .

Are they still very expensive, can anyone recommened some cheap dual boxes please

zgemma still dont sell the twin cable box?

thanks mate
whats the model number of the zgemma.i can only see twin sat and 1 cable boxes

is it a big jump in price for an offical VIX supported box with 2 cable tuners

thank you dangerous , I'll do some searching looking up now thanks

are these new boxes all's ok ?
looking at the pictures of the new boxes on the back they look the same as h2 connections ,, do you use the sat tuner connection at the back for the extra cable tuner

sorry i got it wrong its the sat tuner that has the screw in type connection forgot sorry..... do you just use the other connection on the cable tuner then?

Just the one cable connection, it splits inside or uses a virtual tuner, I'm not sure of that bit.
I have the H5.2TC and it works a treat
Use or don't use the sat tuner but it's helpful for some people recording soaps etc

Recently set up a zgemma h5.2tc , got through the link on this forum , have cable and Sat connected , and I have the superhub 3 . No problems at all and it's a lot faster than the 2 star s I have , we'll recommend !

The H2 and H2H only have a single cable tuner so no good if he wants to watch one and record another cable channel

In the Zgemma range you have the option of the H3.2tc & H5.2tc both below £100 or the H7C which is £200 but is a faster box, is 4k and you can install kodi on it (not kodi direct). All three have single sat tuner and twin cable tuners. The H7C needs two cable inputs whereas the 2tc models only need one which is then split internally but they can't run kodi.

Back