1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by siilver, Jun 10, 2018.

1. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

I can agree with that. Few quid a year and I get Netflix UHD, press the Netflix button and it loads. Same with Amazon, press the button on the remote, I get it free by using the work prime account.

I then use Terrarium for everything else, but it is a pain loading a seperate box up.

I have been considering Plex just to see if it is any good, but it's about £60 a year to sign up to someone....didn't realise it was that much.

siilver likes this.
  2. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
    Yeah you will need a firestick in a hdmi slot and it works from that, no phone needed. My brother in law has it on his phone and sends it to his tv

siilver likes this.
  3. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

what a world we live in like
    it is wild

i wish the big companies would see these models and go, can we use them. im sure 90% of people would use a legal method if the cost was good, not greedy but fair to all

the more people they get the more money they will get

4. dt99

dt99 TK Veteran

It's the convenience of it all in 1 place.

I have Netflix UHD, Amazon Prime, Terrarium, IPTV for US sport channels and BT sport, NOW TV for Sly Sports/Movies and all that costs me less than £5 a month.......but I have to keep switching between box and TV and loading different apps.

I then have genuine Sly Q as the wife and kids prefer it, they want it nice and simple......this only has entertainment and kids channels... I got a really cheap deal but it's still more than I pay for all the above.

If they had their way I would be paying £90 a month to Sly, not a chance......my setup is less than most IPTV and runs better. They wanted Sly to watch 'everyday' TV, so I gave in and got it them.

I'm using genuine Netflix and NowTv, so no buffering/freezing. I only use IPTV for sport that is not on Sly Sports.

5. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Get the Netflix and amazon video of eBay and save a few more pound

Only problem is you can’t really save lists as it wipes every month
    Or get part of a family pack then you will be grand