cheshire area unable to view channels

mybarras

I live 8 miles from liverpool, i have set up my H2H to my area all id correct.
I do the scan it picks up 406 channels but i cannot view any of them.
All the channel info is their but no picture or sound?
I change my area to manchester and i can view the channels, any idea why i cant view my own area guys????????

This all depends on where the NET ID covers... what's the first part of your post code?

I'm guessing yours is 41048 which often shows as Manchester 3 on some lists but it's actually for Runcorn, Ellesmere Port and that general area.

Sound i am using Manchester 3 cheers for your help.
Just moved away from my trusty star 2s with iptv which was great no issues at all, using sub now on my H2H.
I have noticed afew glitches on the channels is this server/provider based like the star 2s was? I have a paid sub for vm aswell this is where my channels mess up abit
I have bought top quality cable and the correct 5-1000mhz splitter and cables as short as possible, the picture somtimes freezes like for a second is this common with cable set-up?

Yeah, you have the correct NET ID then :)

Not really sure on the IPTV issue, I don't rate or use it presently for that exact reason (badly glitching).

So if you have Technetix splitter and Webro cable, you wont have an issue with signal really if you're only using the 2 devices... sounds like a provider related issue with that one - try a test from another provider and see how it goes... this will confirm if it's related to line or not.

Back