Chinese IPTV

JPOD2000

Has anyone else tried IPTV subs from Chinese websites such as Alibaba etc?

Extremely impressed with the quality and especially for the price which is half that of the cheapest subs I’ve seen on here for the year.

Needs a bit of editing with Tivimate to get rid of excess channels but EPG is bang on etc. VOD is also extremely extensive and works well from what I’ve seen so far.

I’d wonder if they’d last over time but there does seem to be good responsiveness on Whatsapp for any issues.

Interested to hear yere thoughts.

Thanks for that! Hadn’t seen it. Seems like the majority share my thoughts/suprise of the quality and value of the Alibaba subs

I’d wonder if they’d last over time but there does seem to be good responsiveness on Whatsapp for any issues.

In my experience they might get booted off the selling platform but the subscriptions last as long, or longer, than you pay for.

Interesting! I’ll be buying a few months sub to mess around with for sure anyway. I’ve noticed the source of some of the streams are identical to more expensive providers on here.

I think it's probably best not to openly compare them to providers on here or the thread will have an influx of resellers pointing out the potential shortcomings of such subscriptions, even though you've already identified most of them.

Definitely a good option from a customer's perspective, good luck with it and keep us posted on how it goes.

I’ve been using Ali express guy now for 3 to 4 years and always found them good value but they have nearly doubled to €62 in the last year an a half. Response is always good even with language barrier that is obvious at times. They do tend to take a little longer to load up as there is vast quantity on them but it has its benefits as well when watching sport if you know where to go. I will be looking into a more user friendly one for my zgemma or firestick now I’m on this forum. All in all though I’ve found it good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one for a mate, cost next to nothing, quality is good comms are good but even when i hide and block the channels he doesn't want, they're back again like a bad smell, i couldn't live with one myself, just too much to process!

I've got one for a mate, cost next to nothing, quality is good comms are good but even when i hide and block the channels he doesn't want, they're back again like a bad smell, i couldn't live with one myself, just too much to process!
That why i use iptveditor i remove categories etc not needed and also edit epg and channel names , but there is also BMX bouquets maker xtream you can select what categories you want to show with that.

Yes you can use IPTV editor pro which allows you to select only the ones you need.
But normally your panel provider should allow you to create a template bouquet where you can only create the countries you want.
If not possible as urie mentioned IPTV editor is your best bet.

Yes you can use IPTV editor pro which allows you to select only the ones you need.
But normally your panel provider should allow you to create a template bouquet where you can only create the countries you want.
If not possible as urie mentioned IPTV editor is your best bet.
I normally do ask provider to remove countries I will never need but even then some times some do appear so they get either deleted via editor or hidden :LOL:

Another vote for cheap Ali express sub and IPTV-Editor. I have one as back up for my main UK provider.

Has anyone else tried IPTV subs from Chinese websites such as Alibaba etc?

Extremely impressed with the quality and especially for the price which is half that of the cheapest subs I’ve seen on here for the year.

Needs a bit of editing with Tivimate to get rid of excess channels but EPG is bang on etc. VOD is also extremely extensive and works well from what I’ve seen so far.

I use it as my backup. Cost around £15 a year and it's never let me down.

I have one as a back-up and I leave it logged in on my parents firestick for when I go over. It was less than £20 for a year. It's probably fine for "ordinary TV" but at peak times and for sports and things you can pretty much guarantee that it WILL stutter and buffer. A lot of good providers here have higher bit rates and resolutions and things like proper F1TV streams etc. If you don't watch much TV, need a second sub and don't mind some stuttering I see no harm in it. If you watch a lot of telly and want an actual a stable connection it's not for you

Everyone will compare cheap subs to subs on here which I get the point of comparison between them.
Me personally haven't had a cheap sub so can't compare but tbh it's about saving money anyway possible

Back