Clone bloody boxes!

matieboy

TK Veteran
Well this past day or so I have experienced nothing but a pain in the arse over a vu solo se clone, again somebody has a box and get get plugins or updates, now I didn't know it was a clone until I got to the house! These boxes are a sack of shit, the guy paid £250 with two year gift which he has had to renew three times,
The openvix version he had was hades which is old by tech standards, anyway I ended up having to join a forum to get hold of a clone image, bloody nightmare, when I got it installed there was no slyk skins, Skyq skins, absolutely bigger all, no ABM , no cross epg, I have well and truly been pulling my hair out! I have been spoiled over the months with wooshmans builds and the team that's behind it, I advised the guy to just get a h2s off me lol and he won't have any problems whatsoever,
Never ever ever am I going to touch one of these Vu clones again!
Phew, I think that's it, my head hurts.
Rant over,
Thanks guys
Ps if anyone deals with these clones how the hell do you cope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are easy if you have the right firmware,There is another forum as you say which has good clone images in openvix

But that's the thing, you can them but never can be upto date, and can't run updates and all the images I saw were quite naff to be quite frank

R.T.F.I

You can just update things by file transfering files across using filezilla or flashfxp,Like you said you have been spoiled when using wooshmans biuld as it takes out all of the work when setting up a new box

It's not me that's the issue though, I can do all that and did to get shit on it but the end user is usually some person who just wants everything there and usable

R.T.F.I

Well this past day or so I have experienced nothing but a pain in the arse over a vu solo se clone, again somebody has a box and get get plugins or updates, now I didn't know it was a clone until I got to the house! These boxes are a sack of shit, the guy paid £250 with two year gift which he has had to renew three times,
The openvix version he had was hades which is old by tech standards, anyway I ended up having to join a forum to get hold of a clone image, bloody nightmare, when I got it installed there was no slyk skins, Skyq skins, absolutely bigger all, no ABM , no cross epg, I have well and truly been pulling my hair out! I have been spoiled over the months with wooshmans builds and the team that's behind it, I advised the guy to just get a h2s off me lol and he won't have any problems whatsoever,
Never ever ever am I going to touch one of these Vu clones again!
Phew, I think that's it, my head hurts.
Rant over,
Thanks guys
Ps if anyone deals with these clones how the hell do you cope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best thing to do is burn it, before it burns your house down.

Back