Cloud Ibox 2 Images

imran391

Hello Everyone
I am new here and found good discussion about Cloud I boxes. I have Cloud Ibox 2 (XP1000). I am using Open PLI 4 image on this. It has fail tune issue sometimes on this box and sometimes it works fine so I thought to upgrade the image or change the image to Vix. When I tried to download the images for Cloud Ibox 2, I am surprised that I can not find the downloads from any reliable source. There are few XP1000 downloads available here and there but on the main website of cloud ibox .net, its not available.
It gave me a thought that either there is an update of Cloud Ibox 2 to Cloud Ibox 2 Plus. I don't want to update the bootloader of Cloud Ibox 2 Plus to my Cloud Ibox 2 fearing of brick issue.
Can anyone guide me where can i get all the images of Cloud Ibox 2 (Open Pli, Vix, Blackhole etc)
Can I update my bootloader of Cloud I Box 2?
Can I update my Cloud Ibox 2 to Cloud Ibox 2 Plus images available on cloud ibox website?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

i just got old vix in downloads work cant get oscam working but new plain vix ftp dont work but oscam installs open atv plain does not load

I wouldn't even waste your time with this old box even if you get another image on there they run so slow.

You can pick up other boxes failry cheap zgemma h.s is about £60 which has good support here and runs really well due to being dual thread cpu.

Back