Cloud Ibox 2 Plus what to do first

lee171181

Hi I've just received my Cloud Ibox 2 plus & am wondering what the first thing are that I need to do with it to get it all setup? It comes with the latest version of OpenVIX, a Sky skin & various plugins including TSMedia etc so where do I go from here to get it setup & configured. I want to use IPTV so I assume TS media but cannot currently get any feeds working on there (I have version 5.7 & cannot get any newer updates to install), presumably will need 6.3 to get working streams is that correct?

Would also like to install a free cline/nline to test & recommendations for any other plugins that I can download (I heard there was a sport one for the football & one for updating channels?)

Thanks

You need DCC or Vucc(i think) to enter your cline into the var/etc/CCcam.cfg folder.
There's a couple of different autobouquets plugins for keeping channel lists up to date, sounds like from your spec you probably have one already installed.

By the sounds of it youre on an older (safer but limited) version of vix. This means that you'll have less hastle with the box but not update options. See if you can make do with the level its at now or risk having to re flash often by putting a modern updateable image on. You see its not really a vix image rather a vix thats been modified to work on these boxs. So occasionally there will be "issues" if updated regularly. And if you havnt even ever set up a box from scratch it could take you days to get back up and running.

Back