Cloud ibox 2 SE OpenATV?

russwuss

Hi All,

Anyone had any luck running openATV on the ibox 2 se? I installed it last night but couldn't get the softcam to install... there's no panel, auto bouquets or cross epg pre-installed.

Thanks!

i flashed mine with image from here all installed with all that loaded already takes 5 min just take your old line out b4 flash then add in new image

Last edited:
I know but that's based on OpenVix - when I ran openatv 5.1 the menus seemed to load faster but no softcam [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run openatv and just download your softcams from downloads and transfer them to the box via filezilla or flashfxp,if you are stuck pm me and will help you

Put the Cloudix folder including the files inside on a USB stick. Turn off your box, put USB stick in to back of the box, and turn back on. When flashing is complete it will say done on the front of the box. Turn the box off, take out the USB stick and turn back on. It will now boot up.

Instructions on this thread...

http://www.techkings.org/cloud-ibox...-sucmnsee-backup-full-version-not-se-box.html

This is not for the SE box though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How do I know if my box is the se? I've got the file but can't get my USB format to get 32 does that matter?

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 PM ----------

How do I know if my box is the se? I've got the file but can't get my USB format to get 32 does that matter?

on the site is openatv 5.3. it boot, but load, and reload loop. you make work openatv 5.3 on cloud ibox 2 plus se? how i must proceed to work my box with software openatv from cloud-ibox.net

on the site is openatv 5.3. it boot, but load, and reload loop. you make work openatv 5.3 on cloud ibox 2 plus se? how i must proceed to work my box with software openatv from cloud-ibox.net

im having the same problem mate, openvix flashes fine but tring to load openatv the screen on the box just sits on "load" then the screen on tv flashes as though its in a boot loop

Last edited:
Back