Cobra Kai

systemlord

TK Veteran
Anyone else seen this on Youtube? It's a continuation of the 1984 Karate Kid. The first two episodes are free and it looks really good. It's £1.89 for each other episode, if you want to pay for it that is. ;)

Yeah, I'm following Ralph Macchio on Facebook so heard about it a good while ago - i'll be watching it for the sake of nostalgia if nothing else.

Binged this over the weekend.
Definitely contains some dodgy acting and some dodgy production and despite some parts being cringingly cheesy I really really enjoyed it.
Johnny Lawrence is one of the funniest characters I've seen on a TV series. Pure comedy gold in parts.

Binged this over the weekend.
Definitely contains some dodgy acting and some dodgy production and despite some parts being cringingly cheesy I really really enjoyed it.
Johnny Lawrence is one of the funniest characters I've seen on a TV series. Pure comedy gold in parts.

Yes, despite the cheesiness it was really good. Renewed for a season 2.

What is this program seen videos on YouTube but havnt watched it is it a remake of the old karate kid

What is this program seen videos on YouTube but havnt watched it is it a remake of the old karate kid
It's a modern reboot. Mostly aimed at teenagers but it's an entertaining/funny watch with some nostalgic moments. Ralph Macchio who played the original Daniel is back as a sensei and so is William Zabka who played Johnny Lawrence in the first Karate Kid.

It's a modern reboot. Mostly aimed at teenagers but it's an entertaining/funny watch with some nostalgic moments. Ralph Macchio who played the original Daniel is back as a sensei and so is William Zabka who played Johnny Lawrence in the first Karate Kid.
Will give it a look

Back