[Coming Soon]Dungeons ZGEMMA S2 OpenATV 5.1 Backup

dungeon

Hi guys,

I found MtPockets OpenATV image to be very slow so I decided to begin creating my own backup.

It's base will be OpenATV 5.1 and my intention is to keep it e is really barebones and aim for performance over functionality. My thoughts process being users can add anything they want to the image once it's flashed instead of having to remove stuff they don't need or want.

The basics then,

OpenATV 5.1
CCcam & MGCam preinstalled
XMLTV with Ryteks UK SKY for EPG
No additional skins installed (so no sky look)
ABM installed with Sentanta Ireland in Sports
No timeshift function setup
No Media Portal
No Kodi Direct
No additional drivers or plugins other than what comes with OATV

Bear in mind I've had my box for 24hours I'm in no rush to release this image and my intention is to ask MtPockets if he would take a look at it first and verify everything is OK before I release it to the public in case I've missed anything vital.

If your interested please let me know below.

Thanks for reading.

Have to disagree about IPTV, ive just had a 2 day test of Ruya and found it to be fantastic quality.

Looking forward to this backup though, any speed increase it very positive.

nice to see you read my guide.. coz basically that is the exact thing you are offering.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/76732-guinea-pigs-needed.html

Nice to see you making assumptions based on zero evidence because I assure you I've never read your guide.

I tried a backup, didn't like it and decided to create my own instead. It was around 3 to 4 hours of work but doing it taught me a huge amount about how Enigma2 boxes work.

Anyway my Backup is uploaded, just waiting for moderator approval.

What exctly do you mean needs approval from mods mate? I haven't come across an aproval request for anything.

If it's a file, yes, if its a link to another forum - then fook off CactiLOL

Any file can be uploaded here up to 120mb in size, just RAR it.

Back