Satellite Common interface

Only thing I can think of Woosh is if he wants to have a genuine subscription to one of the Foreign TV packages otherwise totally pointless these days.

Ah OK, I did wonder if it was a Europe thing / other countries. So really, if Sly were not such a big pain in the arse, these boxes could have a legit sky card inserted and would work? Which in effect would save them millions in box costs?

Or is it not as simple as that?

Sly didn't want to have the NDS Videoguard service available via a cam that's why they paired cards to boxes, nearly every other encryption system was available on a card and cam barring there encryption.

Maybe they knew what would happen. It was only when it got as big as it did they did something about it and closed the door ?

Your assumptions were correct. As the world cup is on I wanted to watch matches in 4K and this was the only way to do it. I have managed to figure out how to do it as an extra plugin was needed for the CI+ card to work on H7S. But now I have other issue...maybe someone can guide me in the right direction. I have all available channels for my line (which gives me every single one on my Polish platform) but the CI+ module has a slightly limited package enabled and now when I have both working (softcam & CI) there is no audio on softcam decoded channels. I wonder if you have any idea what I might need to do in order to get both working at the same time ?

I think you need to go into your settings and set your audio to these
1 English
2 Original
3 Undetermined
this should activate all other Audio sources has otherwise it only looks for English.

Back