Configurable USB Loader - Nintendo Wii.

Thanks, i should try solving things by myself, caus ei fixed it befor eyou posted just never got back to saying problem solved, lol Thanks anyways

Why not share what you did with us.......?

Then when someone like yourself comes in asking the same question, you will already have a fix for he/she.........

Well its basically, what he said but i fixed it that same way after i already posted it and got stuck on the game and didnt come back o.o

Ok, i have another question about the USB loader, Do i have to own the disc? or is there another way i can get games onto the Hard Drive so i can play them?, other than having the disc and putting the data into the hard drive?

Last edited:
Nice, but also, when i try to connect my External hard drive to my computer, it wants me to format it to use it and if i do that it erases all my data so how would i fix that?

Different question, i heard that the new Call of duty:Black ops, Requires an update for the game and it will make the disc useless or something to anyone if a soft-modded wii tries to burn it to a hard drive, this information i don't believe is accurate, would it be the same as Metroid other M and the others? or have they done something different?

Last edited:
Ok guys, it sme again and im back with another thing, its not really a problem just hoping to make it more convienient instead of having to switch between uloader and Configurable USB Loader, Is there any way i can Get COD Black Ops, To work on the Configurable USB Loader? Ive tried a video on youtube but it didnt help and the ios didnt show up in the list for me.

Oh, and i also wanted to know if i can get this as a Channel, so i dont have to go into the Homebrew channel to use it, and i can just click it from the main wii menu.

Last edited:
Genesis, don't be such a stranger around here mate, always have a look around, you might be able to answer someone elses questions, now to answer your two questions, the easiest way to get it to work on configurable loader is to get the latest version and also to change the ios that it loads to.
I have made a new tutorial for softmodding your Wii, you could follow it from "Pack 2 Contains IOS236 installer,CIOS38 rev17, Cios222 installer Hermes", you will find it here>>>>http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-wii/18761-4-2-below-softmodding-less-conflict-version.html . The reason that I say go through all that is that you don't currently have the ios that it is looking for.
Finally, you will have both the u-loader channel and the CFG loader channel, so you no longer have to go through the Homebrew channel, though you will have to have the SD card in the Wii.

Well, as usual i didnt quiete understand how exactly it makes Config USB Loader Play COD Black Ops. So im kinda confused at the moment and i have Pack#2 and the stuff inside of it and im in the process of installing the Cios's and stuff

Last edited:
when you have installed them it is easy to change the ios. just press "A" on the picture, then press "1" for options, scroll down to use ios, then change to "224 m-load", then press "2" to save changes, and bobs your uncle, off you go

I dont have an uncle named bob Do i?... xD , well anyways COD Black Ops now works on CFG USB loader and i had to get a new rev of ios 249 (rev 19 or +) for it to work correctly, but now it seems on COD Black ops when i want to change my class wepaons the Game completely freezes on me O.o What gives? (any ideas?)

Back