Configuration file

it looks like you've edited it in the text file delete that then right click on the CCcam.cfg file and choose edit

ok best to start again from scratch reflash box get file from wos, NOT THE LATEST as might have issues.

when box is flashed and gone through the wizard setup,setup your screen in user interface.-position setup

then menu-download plugins--softcams choose if you still want a cline choose cccam2.30 and install.

Ok mate. Ooh that's what I did I picked the latest version you reckon pick older version.
Ok on it

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

try what dsayers said above first as last option will be a reflash

adding the ipk was on very old images and setups on boxes to get cams
newer images cams are got from downloads.

if you used the ipk you should just be able to uninstall it plugins red to remove plugins softcams and click on cccam to uninstall it then install cccam 2.3.0 from plugins following cactikid instructions if that doesnt work i can test the line for you at least we will know if its just dead

I'm sorry what is ipk. Iv already got the cccam 2.3.0 plugin do mean uninstall then re install.
Iv got another box I can test line in thanks was just about to do until I read ur post regarding config file in tx format.

Oh I see it's a file type it appears either configuration file is that normal. And I'm not sure how not to have it in tx format?

you have CCcam.cfg in your pic edit that and delete the text file

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 PM ----------

install teamviewer and pm me your user and pass ill have a look for you if you want

Haven't replied as trying to edit without it apearing as a tx file

not yet and just for you by special request[video=youtube;UaEC-lWSlmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI[/video]

Back