Conflustered

bluefrogs

ok i have had a quick flick round and few things i need help with , firstly let me say i have been on a a780 kyrptview box for a while now and everything was fine till last week , have a few more things to try before its out in the bin .
anyway have been thinking of getting sky in instead of virgin as they doin good deals round my way at mo , im not looking the bees knees of boxes to go with sky but good allround box , im thinking the f3 or f5 am i right ? other thing is they are subed boxes right ? c line or n line n stuff not to sure here now
ok ok what i mean is if i get sky in on basic package ,and want to get more channels like my 780 box did , whats the set up , what do i need to get , an how much roughly. oh and any recomendtion on witch box cheers

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

also im not intrested in recordable box if this makes any differance

with sky its a year contract most boxes are going to be sky+ meaning 2 tuners and recordable,and having 2 rooms wired with twin cables means you can have the box in either,sick relative coming for 7 or 8 months so would need to move box upstairs for them to view:yes!:trouble is skybox and sky have issues,uncertain what the future on 28.2 is going to,rumours few boxes will be joining your 780.
at this time of life a motorised dish and a better working box ,i use vu solo,duo,solo2 and others on 2 fixed dishes and 1 motorised if the worst happens i can get other channels.

Back