Connection status?

d17

Is there anyway to check the status of a connection to a line server in openatv?

i.e. I'm currently looking at a blank screen and I'm fairly confident it's because my test has expired which is fine. But it would be nice to confirm this and for future diagnostics - is the box reaching the server, is the server rejecting the credentials etc etc.

Thanks

If its been 24hrs then your test has probably ended.
On my box if i press ok twice i see my server info.

Depends what cam he's using - if mgcamd, it doesn't tell you if you're connected or not on the box. Cccam and Oscam do.

Yeah I can see the ECM info in softcam panel but it doesn't tell u when getting nothing back? I'm confident it's a lapsed trial but I was hoping there were some logs or status info I was missing - along the lines of invalid credentials, or cannot reach server etc.

How do you get it to show you connection status? I know CCcam and Oscam have a thing in the softcam area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Via the infobar some skins you may need to turn it on ie kiddacs slyk1hd via the extras.xml

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Its not hard really test are usually 24 hrs if you want the line you let the provider no and they extend there end.
If its more the 24hrs and you haven't contacted the provider the test line is over.

---------- Post Merged at 07:14 PM ----------

How do you get it to show you connection status? I know CCcam and Oscam have a thing in the softcam area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 1080_bello skin and it was just there mate.

That wasn't really my question though was it - I'd like to know how to diagnose the connection state.

Not true. The box could connect to the server, or not, or the server could reject the line credentials. How would you diagnose a fault to client or server?

If you want detailed info you're going to have to switch to Oscam, that has a webif that tells you everything that's happening but be prepared to do some reading as it's not as easy to setup as mgcamd or cccam but once you get the hang of it it's fairly straightforward.

Cheers mate. Sounds good. I'll get my reading glasses out.

If you want detailed info you're going to have to switch to Oscam, that has a webif that tells you everything that's happening but be prepared to do some reading as it's not as easy to setup as mgcamd or cccam but once you get the hang of it it's fairly straightforward.

Back