Constant Freezing Driving me NUTS

I've got a Zgemma and using it for cable.
The picture is fine most of the time but probably once every 5 minutes the picture (and audio) freezes for about 20 seconds, and then fixes itself.

I have tried multiple providers.
I have tried multiple different images.
I have tried using MGCAMD and OSCAM - no real difference.
I have changed all of my router settings, and even tried using two different routers.

THE SAME PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!

It's so weird as the picture works fine for the whole time, then just locks for 20 seconds. Sometimes the freeze lasts longer and is only fixed by changing the channel or manually restarting the CAM.

Can anyone help with any suggestions?

what kind of splitter are you using?
often the splitter is the culprit, especially if you've tried different providers and they all jitter/glitch

you need a technetix/tratec splitter, cheapo splitters are 90% of the time the source of the freezing/glitching

I'm new to zgemma boxes but I have a similar issue using virgin media line.
All channels work more a less perfect sports, movies normal channels etc but music channels are unwatchable, they work freeze, work freeze. I tried restarting zgemma box an router etc but still the same. Has anybody got any ideas what this could be?

Put your area up and the net id your presently using and I'm sure someone will let you know if your using the correct one or what net id you should be using.

if they're tratec/technetix it's highly likely they'll do the job, look closely at the pictures on fleabay as most splitters adveertised as tratec are cheap garbage that aren't actually tratec

Back