constant rebooting

Hey guys,,

I got a Zgemma Star 2S that keeps rebootng,, it gets to 99 then restarts.... i have tried several times to flash the box but cant,,, can anyone help me... i am aware that the usr/share/enigma2 folder is missing many files and folders

can some one help me on how to reboot the box to factory default ...

Thanks

a fresh flash with new firmware might be the best way when people feckup messing with box,dont use any restore settings,hopefully you have saved line and cfg on folder on pc?

many people fail because they dont use good formatted fat 32 usb sticks of 8gb size ,kingston,cruzer,integral all work on enigma2 original boxes.

+ there are threads on reflashing sucmnsee image to box to follow.

Last edited:
a fresh flash with new firmware might be the best way when people feckup messing with box,dont use any restore settings,hopefully you have saved line and cfg on folder on pc?

many people fail because they dont use good formatted fat 32 usb sticks of 8gb size ,kingston,cruzer,integral all work on enigma2 original boxes.

+ there are threads on reflashing sucmnsee image to box to follow.

I got my own 3 boxes working all great just this box was from a mate hu fuckd it... Where cab I get the best firmware from to reflssh

Back